Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Brits Awards 2010


Alisha keys looks hot as ever in this black sequined bold shoulders Balmain dress paired with sensational peep-toe Louboutins.


Leona Lewis
is showing us her funky side in this metallic one-shouldered futuristic William Tempest dress. I loooove this ensemble.


Alexandre Burke looks amazing in this red satin bodice Marchesa dress.


Of Course Lady Gaga wore her usual crazy ensemble. I actually don't mind this one because at least it's artistic.


Singer Katherine Jenkins is looking fabulous paying homage to Alexander McQueen wearing his Union Jack dress.


This may be the first Chanel piece I can do without. Singer Lily Allen rocked a gaudy shiny embellished Chanel dress. I am sorry but it just look beyond tacky.

2 comments:

sheryl said...

i realize that gaga's objective is to be shocking and push the boundaries, but at this point, i think she would cause more of a stir if she showed up at an event wearing a cute normal dress and natural makeup.... now that is smthg that would have me talking about her for days.

Anyhow, I love the McQueen dress on Jenkins, and I would kill for A.K's booties... I also think Leona Lewis looks better when she doesn't smile (i feel bad for this comment), but the outfit is fab!

As always, love all the posts! I check this website at least 3 times a day!

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you so much Sheryl!