Monday, February 01, 2010

62nd Annual DGA Awards



I regret to inform you guys that I am no longer obsess with Gabrielle Union. Zoe Saldana has taken her title!

Zo-Zo (my new name for my idol) looks spectacular in this ethnic printed strapless Giambattista Valli dress paired with stunning Giambattista Valli python peep-toe platforms. I fell in love with this ensemble when Chanel Iman walked down the runway at the spring 2010 show.






Carey Mulligan looks beyond fabulous in this red draped Lanvin dress. I looooove her black strappy sandals.



Christina Hendricks always show off her delicious curves and why not? She looks chic and sexy in this burgundy sheath dress.



I am sorry but I can't see Lea Michele dress because it's so close to her skin tone. The puckering on the back of her dress is unforgivable.

No comments: