Saturday, January 23, 2010

Worst Dressed Of The 2010 SAG Awards


As much as I love Drew Barrymore, I hated this navy atrocious Monique Lhuillier dress. It's like she glued two dresses into one and please do not get me started on her messy up-do.

Ohh Drew, Why, Why? Who put you up to this foolishness?



Sandra Bullock was the presenter for Betty White who was honor for the "Life Achievement Award". It also appeared like she borrow one of her dresses from Golden Girls!

Her black and blue embellished Alexander Mcqueen dress is beyond hideous.

Again, it pains me to do this but Paula Patton Snow White J. Mendel dress just had too much going on. I know she is pregnant and she tried to hide her belly but this was not the answer.

It just keeps getting worse and worse. I don't know what is worse Joan Allen awful ensemble or her awful face lift! Did she just get off the plastic surgeon table and ran straight to the red carpet?


Patricia Arquette looks like a hot mess in this green sequined cut-out dress.

This has to be the cheapest tackiest dress that I ever witness by Carolina Herrera in my life. Sofia Vergara is a sparkling mess.


Speaking of tacky! Toni Collette looks like she tore her curtains off the windows and sew some sequins on it. Where is the elegance?



I don't know what is going on with all of this cheap foolishness? Michelle Monaghan almost always get it right but she missed the mark completely this time. This Calvin Klein animal print dress looks old and dated.



All of my favorites are getting it all wrong tonight. Mariska Hargitay looks like a Kentucky beauty pageant in this fuchsia haltered Vera Wang dress.

No comments: