Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Woman Of Style: Shala Monroque


















Shala Monroque is a fashion writer and Editor-at-Large for Pop magazine. The fashionista grew up in St. Lucia hence her exotic beauty.

Monroque's style is beyond impeccable. She mixes classic pieces with funky accessories which is always a winning combination. She understands the importance of rocking amazing footwear. I almost fell out of my chair when I viewed those stunning chartreuse studded Prada sandals on her feet!

Beauty and incredible style. Life is soooo unfair!


2 comments:

Divalocity said...

Check out my interview with fashions newest "It Girl" @http://afrolistasandthecity.blogspot.com/2009/11/shala-monroque-fashions-newest-muse.html

Liberian Girl said...

OMG, what a wonderful interview. I love your blog!

How did you manage to contact her and get an exclusive interview?