Thursday, January 14, 2010

Supermodel: Tracy Onyekachukwu



















Wow! When I first view Nigerian model Tracy Onyekachukwu's photos, I literally gasp for air because she looked beyond stunning! Her movements are simply amazing, not to mention her gorgeous buttery skin.

This girl is no joke what- so-ever. I swear that I haven't been this excited for a new face like this since Alek Wek. Don't get me wrong, I love Sessilee Lopez, Arlenis Sosa and Jourdan Dunn but they just don't stand a chance with Tracy. She is truly a natural. Her photos are incredibly vibrant.

The Elite Nigeria's Model Search winner is a force to be reckon with. The eighteen year old model comes from a large family of eleven and even have a twin sister. Since her modeling career, she has appeared in countless runway shows and fashion ads such as Graeme Black along with Nico Didonna.

Some people are just born to model and Tracy are one of those people.

2 comments:

xoliquoricexo said...

LOVE.

Connie said...

She is on fiyah!!!