Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rihanna's Style

Rihanna On "Skavian"


Rihanna appeared on the Norwegian tv show "Skavian" rocking an applique Elie Saab bolero jacket and a textured feathered Paule Ka dress.

I know you guys are saying what the hell? I actually loooove this ensemble because it is whimsical and I adore the feathers.

The only thing I despise is her smashed in bodice. Why so tight?

Rihanna On "Oprah Winfrey Show"



The singer also appeared on Oprah Winfrey Show performing her rendition of Bob Marley's " Redemption Song". Proceeds will go to the victims of Haiti. She will also be apart of the "Hope of Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief" telethon airing on Friday at 8pm ET/PT.

Rihanna looks amazing in this black and white one-shouldered tuxedo Viktor & Rolf dress.

I love Rihanna but we all know this girl can't sing out of a paper bag. I wished someone talented like Alicia Keys or Lauryn Hill would've sung this amazing song. She did her best though.

No comments: