Sunday, January 10, 2010

Red Carpet Icon: Camilla Belle






































When it comes to beauty, Camilla Belle is serious competition for Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. The Brazilian actress face is captivating and don't let me get started on her amazing thick groom eyebrows.

The wonderful actress started her career at an early age starring in "A Little Princess" and "Jurassic Park". She later appeared in "Push", "When A Stranger Calls" and the up and coming movie "Father of Invention".

I simply adore Camilla because she is not afraid of color nor prints. She will rock ruffles, feathers, and embellished without any problems. Her style is funky chic. She has confidence but not that I think I am better than you rather I am fabulous and I know it.

Camilla is proud of her Brazilian heritage and it shows in her vibrate colorful silhouettes.

1 comment:

Deanna Jackson said...

She always gets it right and dresses very age appropriate!