Friday, January 22, 2010

Fabulous Events

Season 3 Premiere of "Damages"


Rose Byrne looks like pure heaven in this angelic white laser-cut Hakan dress. It looks like delicate feathers.

My only complaint is her black accessories. Why so boring? I would've picked nude or a pop of delicious color.

16th Annual BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party


Speaking of delicious color! Emily Blunt looks beyond chic and fabulous in this electric blue Carolina Herrera dress. I simply adore the rosette neckline.



Diane Kruger looks effortless chic in this simple white with taupe trim Miu Miu dress paired with sensational metallic sandals.

"Extraordinary Measures" Los Angeles Premiere

I was so shock at Keri Russell for looking so edgy in this amazing black sculptural trapeze Alexander Mcqueen dress. I am also drooling over her spectacular strappy tied sandals!

No comments: