Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Art Of Elysium "Heaven"


It's only a few women whose style I truly admire and Camilla Belle is certainly on that list.

The actress continues to bring a smile on my face. She looks heavenly in this silver chiffon flair Valentino dress. I simply adore the airy silhouette.



I still have a smile on my face because Olivia Wilde looks amazing in this blush feathered Marchesa dress.



Jessica Alba
also can never do wrong in my book. She looks too adorable in this red satin flair Prada strapless dress adorned with a fabulous statement necklace.



Burberry Prorsum
Spring 2010 left me gasping for air and this is one reason why! Jaime King looks beyond wonderful in this pale blue ruched dress. I loooove everything about this look.



Amber Heard
is giving me old Hollywood glamour in this scarlet red sheer panel belted Christian Dior dress.



Katy Perry is showing us her softer side in this wonderful white high-split one-shouldered dress.



Ashley Olsen always look like she is from another time era where women wore corsets and rode in covered wagons but it works well for her. She looks great in this nude lace Alexander McQueen dress.



I am truly surprise again to see another Victor & Rolf creation on the red carpet. This time Anna Paquin is rocking this pale pink tulle dress with padded hips which is actually wearable.



Sophie Bush
looks beautiful as ever in this coral textured Reem Acra strapless dress.

No comments: