Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Best Of The Golden Globes Awards 2009


Eva Mendes In Christian Dior


Eva Longoria In Reem Acra


Kate Beckinsale In J. Mendel


Olivia Wilde In Reem Acra


Jennifer Lopez In Marchesa



Beyonce In Elie Saab


Drew Barrymore In Christian Dior



January Jones In Versace

Rumer Willis In Reem Acra


Kate Winslet In YSL


Maggie Gyllenhall In Lanvin


The Golden Globes awards are only 4 days away and I can't wait for the spectacular dresses that are going to grace the red carpet this Sunday on January 17th.

I am anticipating on seeing Mo'nique; she is up for "best supporting actress" for 'Precious'. I still have not seen the the movie because I just can't deal with such a horrific storyline right now. After all the negativity and struggles in life, I just need to see something uplifting. Eventually, I will get the courage to view the movie.

I was a little perturbed because it was only three African- American actors whom were nominated for a golden globes awards which includes:

Morgan Freeman for best actor in 'Invictus'

Gabourey Sidebe for best actress in 'Precious'

Mo'nique for best supporting actress in 'Precious'

I love fashion so of course I will be all eyes on the red carpet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drew Barrymore's ensemble is FLAWLESS =]