Sunday, January 17, 2010

67th Annual Golden Globes Awards


Stunning , Stunning and beyond Stunning. Mo'Nique looks remarkable in this golden draped Reem Acra strapless dress. She looks soooo happy and content.

The comedian/actress won yet another best supporting actress award for her role in "Precious". Her speech was definitely heartfelt. This reminds me of Jennifer Hudson's winning streak for "Dream Girls". Oscar, here we come!



At first glance, I thought this dress had entirely too much going on the bottom but it grew on me.

Zoe Saldana looks amazing in this burgundy ruffled strapless Louis Vuitton dress.



I really have to take my hat off to designer Kevan Hall! He made Gabourey Sidibe looks absolutely gorgeous.

This is the best from head to toe that I have seen her look. I love the emerald green and finally the empire draped silhouette complicated her body.



I was just drooling over this sensational blush shimmering Altelier Versace dress yesterday and I prayed that someone would wear this dress. Drew Barrymore answered my prayers!

This color always looks perfect against her skin. I adore the ruffled details on her shoulders and hip. I hate that these photos are doing her no justice at all.



Hallelujah! Some delicious color. Diane Kruger looks amazing in this fuchsia off-the-shoulders Christian Lacroix dress.

Fergie looks like a princess in this beautiful periwrinkle embellished Elie Saab strapless dress.



Leona Lewis is rocking a gorgeous lavender Roberto Cavalli satin strapless dress.



Alfre Woodard and daughter Mavis Spencer braved the rain looking marvelous. Alfre looked great in her purple one-shouldered Pamella Roland dress.


Ruffles seemed to be the theme tonight. Chloe Sevigny looks angelic in this mauve ruffled delicate Valentino dress.


Christina Hendricks is giving me drama, drama and nothing but the drama! She looks fantastic in this gold ruffled strapless Chrisian Siriano dress.



Nicole Kidman is giving me Old Hollywood glamour in this champagne bias Nina Ricci dress adorned with bows.

Even though Kate Hudson looks like the bride, she still looks wonderful in this white peplum feathered strapless Marchesa dress.


Marion Cotillard looks remarkable in this teal one-shouldered Christian Dior dress. I adore the the black lace slip peeking out.



Olivia Wilde is just sparkly in this gunmetal draped Gucci dress.


Paula Patton also chose a gunmetal shimmering gown. She looks great in this Kaufman Franco dress.

I adore Penelope Cruz sexy beaded off-the -shouldered striped ribbon Armani Prive mermaid dress.


Tacky, Tacky and beyond Tacky. Will someone inform Mariah Carey this is the Golden Globes and not the BET Hip Hop awards! Come on now, have some type of class. Her black Herve Leger dress is way too revealing.

Maggie Gyllenhaal looks incredible in this salmon sculptural RM By Roland Mouret one-shouldered dress.


Strapless dresses also seem to be the theme tonight. Emily Blunt looks beyond fabulous in this pink chiffon strapless Dolce & Gabbana dress.

Too bad it was rainy because you really can't see Cameron Diaz radiant Alexander McQueen red draped dress.


Amy Poehler avoided the rain in this elegant red one-shouldered Jay Godfrey dress. I love the black band and the rosette shoulders.

Sandra Bullock opted for color for a change. She looks nice in this purple sheered Bottega Veneta strapless dress.


Rose Byrant looks simply divine in this eggplant strapless draped Lanvin dress.



Anna Kendricks
looks like she is floating on clouds in this printed one-shouldered Marchesa dress.


Jaime Pressly is giving me sexy in this sequined metallic Kevan Hall dress.



I am not loving Heidi Klum's lavender tulle Roberto Cavalli dress at all. It's a little ill fitting on the bodice.



Glitter and more Glittter, This must be Elie Saab creation! Toni Collette is shiny a little too much for my taste.

Now this is a subtle glitter that I can deal with. Jennifer Garner is dazzling in this shimmering Alterlier Versace dress.


Lea Michele from "Glee" wasn't holding anything back in this manificent black ruffled strapless Oscar de la Renta dress.



Carey Mulligan looks enchanting in this navy and black brocade Nina Ricci strapless dress.



Ginnifer Goodwin
always rock the boat! I don't blame her because I am not a floor length dress girl either. She looks insane(in a good way) in this electic blue Vionnet dress.



Kristen Bell is young and fabulous so she also opted for a cocktail dress as well. She looks sweet in this white draped Jasmine di Milo dress. Nice and simple.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the website as always, but I really wanted to know your thoughts on Halle Berry's stunning dress last night....

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you for the info on Halle Berry. Her pictures didn't come in till late last night but I saw it this morning.

She looked stunning from head to toe!

Gabi said...

Great post hun! Love Emily Blunt, Penelope Cruz and Kate Hudson's gowns, hate Mariah Carey's (it's indeed too revealing plus it's so boring, she lets her boobs out whenever she goes on a red carpet!). Here's my post about Golden Globes 2010. How's it going, besides?

Pingus said...

Too bad you didn't noticed the hairy legs of Mo'Nique in that second picture you've put.

Liberian Girl said...

I did see her hairy legs but she still looks stunning regardless:).