Monday, January 18, 2010

67th Annual Golden Globes Awards Part II



OMG! I literally fell out of my chair and rolled on the floor for 30 minutes when I saw Halle Berry. How can anyone that is human look this spectacular?

Halle is the epitome of sexy elegant. She is breathtaking in this black with lace trim open black Kaufman Franco dress.

I pray Mariah Carey is taking mad notes. Halle just proves you can look sexy without looking vulgar.




Shaun Robinson looks amazing in this electric blue satin trim Nicole Miller strapless dress.




Mellody Hobson, the girlfriend of director George Lucas, looks fabulous in this gorgeous multi colored embellished dress. I am not crazy about her 1920's inspired wavy hair though.

Sofia Vergara looks incredible in this slate gray and burgundy Carolina Herrera strapless dress. I love the drama of the back but too bad the rain made it look a little sloppy.

Anna Paquin
looks marvelous in this gold encrusted Alexander McQueen dress.


Lauren Graham always wear delicious colors. She looks fantastic in this fuchsia satin strapless dress.


Jane Krakowski looks beyond wonderful in this grape one-shouldered J. Mendel dress.



Just like Iman, Sigourney Weaver is growing old gracefully. She looks beautiful in this forest green one-shouldered Herve Leroux draped dress.

I have to admit that I was too disappointed in Amber Riley from "Glee" because this dress is beyond blah and boring. She has a great sense of style and a vibrate personality and it's not transform into this dress at all.

3 comments:

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

halle's look from the back is the shit, but i find the front too mariah

Connie said...

Are you kidding me? Halle is pure perfection form front and back.

Mariah is tacky unlike Halle. Halle is just showing a little clevage.

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.