Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 People's Choice Awards




I am so excited that awards season has begun!

Queen Latifah was the beautiful host. She looked amazing all night. Her white strapless Georges Chakra dress adorned with a metallic belt was to die for.

I adore her black one shouldered sheer panel flair dress.

She saved the best for last with her stunning black ruched strapless dress paired with a equally stunning turquoise statement necklace...pure perfection!

I am so proud of Mariah Carey for stepping up her elegant game. She continues to impress me on the red carpet . The best R&B artist winner looks like old Hollywood glamour in this white sparkling strapless dress.

Mary J. Blige looks fantastic in this nude embellished one-shouldered dress. She is rocking the hell of my favorite Salvatore Ferragamo heels.

Taraji P. Henson was a fixture last year for awards season and she is delighted to be on the red carpet again this season.

She looks wonderful in this mauve draped one-shouldered Alberta Feretti dress.

Dania Ramirez is letting me have it in this sensational magenta pleated strapless dress paired with fabulous Christian Louboutin heels!

Niecy Nash looks sensational in this fuchsia draped one-shouldered Tadashi dress.


Jessica Alba is just shimmering in this adorable metallic Antonio Berardi dress. Love her nude Burberry Prorsum platform heels.


Taylor Swift looks like an angel in this white textured sparkling strapless Jenny Packham dress.


Carrie Underwood can do no wrong in my book. On anyone else, I would hate this black spider-web overlay Christian Cota dress but I love it on her. I am lusting over her marvelous black cut-out strappy Rock & Republic peep-toes.

Ginnifer Goodwin continues to make me smile. She looks kooky chic in this black and white striped rosette one-shouldered Christian Lacroix dress.

Olivia Wilde is definitely channeling Audrey Hepburn in this darling white airy one-shouldered embellished dress.


Diane Kruger
is not really moving me in this white textured Herve Leger dress. I have seen much better from her therefore I expected a lot more.


I am still on the fence about Sandra Bullock's Vivienne Westwood dress. It looks like grandma curtains but then again I love the sexy off-the shoulders detail.


Paula Patton is still Hollywood pregnant in this sexy little black Miu Miu dress.


I can't put my finger on it but it's something about Nicole Scherzinger's gold metallic dress that makes it looks a little cheap and cheesy.


Sofia Vergara's
charcoal strapless dress fits her like a glove. I am loving her gold and stone statement necklace.


I will always see actress Camille Winbush as the teenage girl on the "Bernie Mac Show". She is all grown-up now looking cute as ever in her red Herve Leger bandage dress.

It's obvious that actress Amber Riley attended Queen Latifah's school of how to dress for a plus size woman. She looks magical in this electric blue jersey dress.

Katie Cassidy was my new it girl but she looks like a train wreck tonight! What's really going on? From the ridiculous braided hair to the Wilma Flintstone dress!

She just needs to go home and get a good night sleep and start all over again tomorrow morning.


I know you guys may hate what singer Hayley Williams is wearing but I absolutely looooove it! I simply adore this whimsical black and white bow dress and her vibrant red hair is the perfect pop of color.

2 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

Happy New Year, Liberian Girl!!

Didn't you mean "2010" People's Choice Awards for the title??

Almost every woman wore a one-shouldered gown last night...very popular style!

Liberian Girl said...

Thank You Girl! I am still in 2009 mode.