Thursday, December 24, 2009

Worst Dressed Divas Of 2009


Amber Rose


Lil Kim


M.I.A.

Beyonce


Estelle

Paula Abdul


Padmi Lakshmi



Lady GaGa



Sharon Stone


Victoria Rowell


Sarah Silverstone

WORST HAIR OF THE YEAR


Tichina Arnold


Eve


Rutina Wesley


Christina Aguilera


Keri Hilson

WORST MAKE-UP OF THE YEAR

Taraji P. Henson



India Arie


Nicole Kidman


The Bad, The Hideous and The Atrocious. It was numerous hot mess victims on the red carpet this year so naturally I had to put a few on full blast!

Of course, Lil Kim and Amber Rose led the pack in their hooker attire. For the life of me, I can't understand how these women stepped out of the house looking a mess.

I don't care how fabulous your garment is, if your hair and make-up is a hot mess, it will ruin your whole ensemble. I urge women to get their hair professional done especially if you are rocking a weave. Nothing is worst than a dead stiff skunk on top of your head. I also urge that you please do not pile on 20 pounds of weave, at least try to fool somebody so they can believe it's your hair. Finally, please perm your edges in order for your hair to blend in with the weave. Think Queen Latifah or Sanaa Lathan when it comes to weaves

My perm divas should keep it sleek and chic. The only time a grown woman should walk around in a ponytail is to the gym! Think Michelle Obama or Mellody Hobson.

It's no excuse for my natural queens to walk around looking like "Kizzy"! I have natural hair and it takes just as much work. It's too many cute hair styles for us. The funkier the better! Think Ledisi or Jill Scott.

We all have our off days but these women have to realize that the paparazzi are not following us taking our pictures. I can't take this Foolishness!

1 comment:

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

This is sooooo true!