Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Monique Pean Or Jennifer Nettles


Monique Pean Or Jennifer Nettles

Jewelry Designer Monique Pean first wore this scrumptious fuchsia one-shoulder pouf sleeves Yigal Azrouel dress to the 2009 Whitney Museum Gala. Pean looked amazing in this dress but her dark tights and shoes disappointed me to no end. I know she is a jewelry designer but her long necklace was totally unnecessary with this dress.

Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland wore hers to the Grammy nomination concert. The singer looks fantastic and I love her accessories to compliment her dress. I wasn't too crazy about her hair though.

I just can't stand Monique's tights with this fabulous dress so I have to give it to Jennifer!

1 comment:

SarahJane said...

Jennifer wore it better...DUH! ;) I LOVE her hair...its constantly changing, and all of us fans, love the new look we see just about everytime they make an appearance.