Friday, December 11, 2009

Michelle Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony Dress


I really try to avoid posting Michelle Obama's Calvin Klein velvet ensemble for the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony because the only thing I liked about it was the beautiful chartreuse color. It was just a hot shiny mess.

The coat and dress was just too much together. I know the First Lady loves cardigan but for such an important event, this Nina Ricci cardigan was not the answer. It pains me to say this because I admire her impecabble style.

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually I love Michele's style but this dress is a major eyesore. The dull cardigan she wore on top is not pretty either.

Anonymous said...

I just don't like the jacket. Everything else is fine with me.

Connie said...

Michelle looks frumpy and like the Jolly Green Giant.