Sunday, December 13, 2009

BET's 10th Anniversary Celebration Of Gospel


Yolanda Adams looks beyond fabulous in this red draped asymmetric dress. The bodice is a little awkward though. Her hair and make-up is flawless.


Forget President Obama, Fantasia's stylist needs to get a Fashion Nobel Peace Prize! I am just amaze on how sophisticated she has been looking lately.The singer looks chic in her white crisp ruffled wrap blouse paired with a black pencil skirt and black and white pumps.

Fantasia has join the D-listers with her own reality show on VH1. She has to be more interesting than Monica. Seriously, why did Monica get her own show? All she does is go into the studio and have high blood pressure. My boring life is more exciting!


Elise Neal looks sexy as ever in this ivory lace and satin strapless dress. I just wish she cut the hanger strings off the bodice because they are unsightly.

I wish I could say the same about her hair. Is it a dead skunk on top of her head?


Gospel singer Deleon Richards black knit cut-out dress is a little risky but she looks hot as hell! I adore her red clutch and black and red platforms.



Anthony Hamilton's wife Tarsha Hamilton always get it right. I would kill for her funky textured leather jacket. I love the way she mixed the masculine leather jacket with a feminine floral flirty dress. She is pure perfection from head to toe.



Alesha Renee looks great in this dove gray tulip dress paired with a metallic wide belt. I am not sure what is going on with her hair but it looks like my 5 year old niece sew in her weave!



I am tired Of Ledesi wearing black all the damn time. She has gorgeous golden skin that would look good against any color. The dress is cute but a little boring but I do love her jewelry.

1 comment:

The Y Factor said...

Yolanda is on fire!