Thursday, November 12, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Rachel Roy Or Tyra Banks



Rachel Roy Or Tyra Banks

Designer Rachel Roy wore her fabulous tangerine architectural bold shoulders dress to the 6th Annual New Yorkers for Children gala. She was just glowing in this dress. I am not a fan of white shoes but for some odd reason her white criss-cross Blahnik heels works with this dress.

Tyra Banks recently wore her nude version to the 2009 Glamour Women of the Year event. Tyra looked sophisticated and chic as ever. I am loving her less is more approach.

I am a sucker for color so my girl Rachel wins!

3 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

Tyra knocked it out the park!!

Anonymous said...

Tyra needs to start eating again. She doesn't look good at all.

Liberian Girl said...

Whoever you are, please stop making comments on this post everyday. I can't read what you are trying to say.

Thanx.