Monday, November 09, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Katherine Heigl Or Mary Alice Stephenson


Katherine Heigl Or Mary Alice Stephenson

Katherine Heigl first wore this fabulous green sparkly one-shouldered Naaem Khan dress to the "The Ugly Truth" London premiere. The actress looked gorgeous from head to toe and she paired her dress with a belt and pewter peep-toe heels.

Stylist Mary Alice Stephenson wore hers to the Christopher and Dana Reeve foundation gala. Mary also looks fantastic. She opted not to wear a belt and pair her dress with black strappy sandals.

Both women look marvelous but I have to give it to Katherine because I adore her belt and pewter peep-toe heels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd see the day that someone would outshine Iman. Rihanna looks utterly breathtaking. This is the best I've seen her look in a long time.

Anonymous said...

I saw Katherine at the premiere in London and she looked so beautiful. Incredibly gorgeous woman.

Liberian Girl said...

I totally agree with you guys but you left your comments on the wrong post.