Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sean "Diddy" Comb's Birthday Celebration


Kim Kardashian looks like a Grecian Goddess warrior in this white and black draped corset Alexander Wang dress.



Veronica Webb looks beyond fabulous in this striped Sophie Theallet silk tie dress.

My only complaint is the bodice is a little ill fitting but I love this dress so I will forgive her.



June Ambrose looks like a flower ready to bloom in this sensational white poufy strapless Gianfranco Ferre ensemble. June is known for her stunning shoes and this is no exception.



Cassie is giving me glamour in this gorgeous liquid shimmering dress.


DJ Sky Nellor looks more like a movie star in this marvelous printed metallic dress than a DJ.



I am so frustrated with Estelle right now, I don't know what to do.

She continues to wear boring black from head to toe and her hair looks like a press-and-curl from Auntie Ethel's beauty salon in Mississippi.

3 comments:

s said...

june is wearing gianfranco ferre :)

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you S. for the ID. I love Gianfranco Ferre 2009 spring and fall collections.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.