Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Jimmy Choo For H&M Collection



H&M continues to be a retail genius by launching Jimmy Choo at their stores. The collection consist of gorgeous shoes, handbags, clothing and accessories for women and men sold exclusively in Chicago (840 N. Michigan Avenue), New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco on November 14th, 2009. The prices range from $50-300. The line is going to be long so wear comfortable shoes!

Garcelle Beauvais- Nilon looks spectacular in this Jimmy Choo for H&M black metallic sheer panel dress. I simply adore the back of this dress.



Olivia Wilde also dazzle in this sparkly Jimmy Choo for H&M open back dress and studded heels.



I am losing my mind of Rashida Jones peep-toes Jimmy Choo for H&M black booties! I may have to stand in line for those.



Talking about blast from the past. Stacy Dash still looks great especially in this green sequined dress.



Hayden Panettiere is rocking Jimmy Choo for H&M from head to toe and she is fitting those skinny leather pants like a glove.



The only thing I love about M.I.A. ensemble are her fantastic Jimmy Choo for H&M black thigh-high boots. I would kill everyone in my path for those boots!



Designer Tamara Mellon for Jimmy Choo is showing us how it's done. She looks incredible from head to toe. This collection is on fire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MIA is absolutely gorgeous!! Love her dress and shoes and her hair too :)