Monday, November 23, 2009

Janet Jackson's AMA After Party


I really don't know who told Janet Jackson that these hideous harem pants looks good on her because they lied!



Ciara is giving me sexy in her black mini dress paired with amazing over-the-knee boots.

I have been seeing over-the-knee boots a great deal while going out and I plead with everyone to please invest some money and buy a quality pair because nothing is worst than cheap plastic over-the-knee boots. It's the difference from looking like a hooker than a sexy woman.

I know everyone can't afford paying thousands of dollars on Gucci or Rodarte but Charles David, Stuart Weitzman or Jimmy Choo for H&M have comparable pairs staring at $300.00.



Speaking of looking like a hooker. Why would Melody Horton think it was a good idea to wear this Sass & Bide black metallic bodysuit to an event? Tacky, Tacky and beyond Tacky.


I didn't know Erica Campbell form Mary Mary was pregnant? She looks great in this white one shouldered dress adorned with a bold statement necklace.



Dawn Robinson
from En Vogue is giving me casual chic in this black and white ensemble. Love the funky t-shirt and fur vest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in these difficult times, how can anyone even afford $300.00 boots? maybe I m in the wrong business, but that is still very extravagant for those of us who are not celebrities. I will pay my rent and groceries and walk around in sneakers, thank you.

Liberian Girl said...

There are discounts stores like Marshalls or T.J. Maxx where you can even find them for $150.00 or designer resale stores like mine.

I know times are hard but if you want to rock a trend, save your money for a nice pair.

DivaLacey said...

Dawn Robinson Looks great as usual, You gotta love her unless your a HATER. Forget the haters they just don't know her story. Love you Dawn with or without En Vogue or Lucy Pearl. You were my favorite in both groups anyways. Wish your solo career would kick off further and get u a Grammy.<3 <3 <3 ❤❤❤