Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fabulous Events

Los Angeles Taschen Book Launch


Gabrielle Union looks absolutely gorgeous in this red draped dress. For the life of me, I can't understand why this woman doesn't wear color more often?

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show


Selita Ebanks
looks hot ass hell in metallic mini dress and I am drooling over her cut-out sandals.


Keri Hilson
is giving me sexy in this printed haltered dress but "the girls" are trying to sneak outside to play.


Fergie looks great in this red textured Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress paired with gorgeous sparkly Louboutins heels.


Jessica White looks great in this black laced dress paired with a cropped leather jacket.



Is Heidi Klum serious? She looks incredible in this black and white patent leather fitted dress and just had a baby 2 minutes ago. I totally give up on life being fair!



Adrienne Bailon looks beautiful in this emerald draped dress.

No comments: