Friday, November 13, 2009

Fabulous Events

35th Annual Awards Gala of MALDEF


Eva Longoria Parker looks simply divine in this cobalt Ina Soltani satin dress. I adore the ruched embellished sleeves.


I am not crazy about Keisha Whitaker's navy embroidered dress. It just looks like a cheesy beauty pageant dress.

Jimmy Choo for H&M Exclusive Collection Launch In London

The countdown begins tonight for the premiere of Jimmy Choo for H&M on November 14th at the Chicago(750 N. Michigan), New York and San Francisco stores.

Ladies please be nice unless it's the last dress or shoes in your size, then you have my permission to knock her down and run to the cash register!

British singer Alexandra Burke looks beyond fabulous in this black adorned with roses ensemble pair with a zebra printed Jimmy Choo for H&M clutch.


British Singer Little Boots looks sensational in this black sequined and lace one-shouldered Jimmy Choo for H&M dress paired with hot strappy sandals.

Nene Leakes Hosts The Season Rap Party At Tao In Las Vegas


I do have to say that Nene Leakes lost a little weight and she looks fantastic. She claim to be a size 8 on RHOA, now maybe she is a size 8!

I am still on the fence with her Donald Trump's comb over hair and her silver eyeshadow is beyond hideous!

1 comment:

Deanna Jackson said...

I am loving the zebra print clutch...definitely on my wish list!