Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fabulous Events

"2012" Los Angeles Premiere



It's confirm that Designer Prabal Gurung is taking over the world! Everybody from Zoe Saldana, Demi Moore, Leighton Meester and now Thandie Newton is rocking his stunning creations.

Thandie looks flawless from head to toe. Everything about her black and white floral dress screams the four letter word, CHIC!

I am looooving her sleek hair and pop of red lips.



I think Camilla Belle has cast a spell on me because I didn't care for this multi colored Alexander Mcqueen ruffled dress but all of a sudden I loved it. I can't explain it. It has every ingredients of a parade float or a figure skater but for some odd reason it works on her.

The colors and print are captivating. What do you guys think?



Amanda Peet looks splendid in this white strapless dress. I adore her turquoise necklace.



Actress Beatrice Rosen looks sexy as heck in this black and white Herve Leger dress paired with sensational black cut-out sandals.

Screening Of Miramax "Everybody's Fine"


Drew Barrymore looks absolutely gorgeous in this purple satin strapless Victoria Beckham dress paired with equally gorgeous platforms. I adore her silver brooch, it was a nice touch.



Kate Beckinsale looks beautiful as always in this silver jacquard J. Mendel strapless dress. I am not crazy about her shoes choice though.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Everyone looks beautiful. I love Camilla's dress because it's colorful and different.

Karen said...

What is the big fascination with Prabal Gurung? I have seen this look over and over with oscar de la Renta and Carolina Herrera.

Camilla looks amazing. Alexander Mcqueen is a creative designer. I never get bore with him.