Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fabulous Event

Philanthropist Of The Year Award Reception


Eva Longoria Parker looks absolutely gorgeous in this red satin rosette one-shouldered Badgley Mischka dress. There is something off about her make-up, maybe it's the awful white eye-shawdow?


I am pleasantly surprise to see Kate Beckinsale in something besides a mermaid dress. She looks great in this black embellished dress. I adore the pouf shoulders.

Star Trek DVD Party

Zoe Saldana looks wonderful in this taupe and black sheer panel Narciso Rodriguez dress paired with fabulous leopard heels.

"Exposed": 10 Years In Hollywood


Halle Berry's cropped leather jacket and python clutch are to die for!

A Very Special Christmas Party At The Shriver


Speaking of a fabulous jacket! Gwen Stefani is letting me have it in this stunning charcoal ruched pouf sleeves jacket! I would knock my own grandmother over for this piece.

Leona's Lewis Album Release Party


What's up with the big ass heavyweight corset? It was total unnecessary with Leona Lewis purple Herve Leger dress.


Could Ciara's dress be any shorter? Why are her breast reveal under the dress? Why wouldn't her stylist notice something obvious as that? I must have answers for this foolishness!

2 comments:

julie alexis said...

do you know who makes the jacket that Gwen is wearing?

Liberian Girl said...

No I don't Julie. It could be from her own line LAMB. When I find out, I would certainly let you know.