Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Awards


Rachel Roy
looks effortless chic as always in her own wonderful design. I love that she mixed a black leather jacket, white tee with a gorgeous floral printed skirt.



I criticise Cassie in the past for trying to imitate Rihanna but she is now finally holding her own. She looks fabulous in this zebra print off-the-shoulders Brian Reyes dress.



Tracy Reese looks splendid in her divine embellished sweater paired with a flirty gold lame flair skirt. I loooove this look!



Jewelry designer Monique Pean looks incredible in this metallic Lanvin one-shouldered dress.



Model Oluchi Onweagba looks wonderful in this beaded Rachel Roy strapless dress.



Alexa Chung looks sensational in this red ruffled Jason Wu dress. Her boring shoes are a big let down though.


Designer Tory Burch always knows how to mix fabulous fabrics and prints together. She looks great in her silver embroidered jacket paired with metallic wrap skirt.


My two favorite designers Diane von Furstenberg and Sophie Theallet were also in attendance for the event.

3 comments:

La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix said...

Amazing. I love Alexa's look even with the flats she pulls it off. I think Oluchi is wearing Rachel Roy

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix for the correction. I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Rachel Roy looks gorgeous although I don't like her outfit much. Alexa is rocking her red dress.