Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best Dressed Divas Of The Week: Iman and Rihanna








Stephane Rolland Fall 2009





Jason Wu Spring 2010

I am still recovering from all of this spectacular creations! I knew on Monday that Iman and Rihanna were going to be my best dressed divas because no one even came close to looking this fabulous.

Rihanna looks breathtaking in her ivory pleated architectural Stephane Rolland gown. I know her hair is a little weird but the dress was so amazing that I didn't even care about her hair.

Iman looks stunning as always in this gorgeous pink feathered Jason Wu ensemble. We don't even deserve to be on the same planet as this woman!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are some seriously fugly dresses. Iman is dressed up as a 20 year old, no class. She has a great body but I wish she didn't try to dress up like teenagers.

Liberian Girl said...

I understand you not liking the dresses but stating Iman has no class is beyond ridiculous!

She is the most elegant woman in Hollywood. She is over 50 and looks better than all of the twenty year old celebrities.

I can't think of any teenager who would wear a sophisticated Jason Wu dress.

Connie said...

Are you kidding me? Iman having no class. You obviously don't know what class is. Iman is the eptiome of elegance.

She and Rihanna both look outstanding.