Saturday, November 07, 2009

Best Dressed Divas Of The Week: Thandie Newton and Katy Perry



It was a great deal of fabulous dresses on the red carpet this week which made it difficult for me to chose.

If you believe someone deserves to be best dressed diva, please make a comment and let me know.

I don't care what Thandie Newton wears, she always manage to keep it elegant. She looks stunning in this white and black floral print accented with a bow Prabal Gurung dress paired with black Brian Atwood heels...Pure Perfection.

Prabal Gurung Spring 2010



Katy Perry blew me away in this spectacular ivory adorned with lace Marchesa dress. This moment reminds me of the 2009 Grammy awards when she wore that gorgeous pink Basil Soda dress...Pure Old Hollywood Glamour.

Marchesa Spring 2010

1 comment:

Deanna Jackson said...

I agree, Liberian Girl! Katy Perry is definitely channeling "Old Hollywood Glamour at its finest!