Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The 43rd Annual CMA Awards


If Taylor Swift was in a fairy tale, she would definitely be Snow White. She looks absolutely dreamy in this gorgeous blush sequined Reem Acra strapless dress. I know this look could be a little promy but she pulled it off well.

I was hoping to see her in something short and younger but she looks too perfect for words.



Leann Rimes looks like a Greek Goddess in this fantastic white ruched 3.1 Phillip Lim dress.

Her make-up and black peep-toes are a little too heavy for this flowy dress but I will let her slide this time.



I am all about the glitter but Carrie Underwood silver sequined Theia dress is a bit too much for me. Did she raid Beyonce's wardrobe?

I am also not crazy about her big Texas hair extensions either.


Now this is something I am crazy about! Jennifer Nettles looks stunning in this navy tiered Luisa Beccaria dress. It fits her like a glove. I am dying over her chunky lucite bracelet.



I am sorry but I thought Christmas was next month? Nicole Kidman red beaded L'Wren Scott dress looks too old and dated. It ages her at least twenty years.


I didn't know who the hell Kellie Pickler was at first. I thought she was some fifty year old country singer. The dark locks do make her look more sophisticated but it ages her to no end.

She looks great in this liquid pewter metallic one-shouldered David Meister dress.



Faith Hill played it way too safe in this pewter strapless dress. Where is the spark?


Even though I love draping, Martina McBride white beaded Georges Hobeika dress is an over kill. At least she did something different and she does looks beautiful.


Finally! someone wore a fabulous short dress. Michelle Branch looks marvelous in this teal embellished Matthew Williamson dress. I am dying over her gorgeous statement necklace.


Miranda Lambert looks sensational in this ruched Nicole Miller dress.

No comments: