Monday, October 12, 2009

Times Talks Presents An Evening with "Ugly Betty"




Becki Newton pretty much shut it down in this stunning Prabal Gurung ensemble. I absolutely looooooove this look! It was love at first sight when I saw his Fall 2009 collection and this is the reason why.

I am sure everyone knows my now passion for ruffles. She looks exquisite in this white ruffled blouse paired with a sensational black wrap with stripes on the side skirt.

She is definitely in the lead for best dressed diva this week!


I am coming down from my high because Vanessa Williams is boring me to tears in this black one-shouldered dress. Blah, Blah, Blah.



Why is America Ferrera wearing her grandpa suit? The fit of her trousers are atrocious!

1 comment:

T N said...

Hi! I love your blog, and i'd like to ask you a few questions about starting a fashion blog, is it possible to email you?

Thanks!