Friday, October 30, 2009

Supermodel: Lyndsey Scott


Blumarine



Andrew Gn

Gucci

L'Wren Scott and DKNY

Tracy Reese


Giambattista Valli


Matthew Ames


Pringles of Scotland


Fendi


Prada


Calvin Klein












Imagine my surprise when I saw Lyndsey Scott walking the Calvin Klein Fall 2009 runway show. She is the first black model to score an exclusive with the designer. Calvin Klein, Prada and many other designers hardly ever uses African-American models. I take it back, at least Jourdan Dunn was the first African-American model in TEN YEARS to walk Miuccia Prada show which I think it's ridiculous and that's why I don't wear or care for Prada.

The eighteen year old(they all claim to be only eighteen) New Jersey model was discovered by Click Models.com. All of a sudden, Scott was everywhere for the Spring 2010 shows such as Tracy Reese, Gucci, Giambattista Valli and many others.

She is feature in DKNY, Baby Phat campaigns and Elle and Italian editorials.

I adore her girl next door chic look. Thank you Lyndsey for opening more doors for us!

No comments: