Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Pride Of Britain Awards 2009


Naomi Campbell looks great in this white and black ensemble but it's a little too conservative for me. The blouse is hot but what's up with the boring black skirt? Is she going to the office?


Singer Nicola Roberts is rocking one of my favorite Vivienne Westwood dresses. I absolutely loooove this champagne full strapless dress and her head pieces is adorable. This ensemble reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw(Sarah Jessica Parker) wedding dress in "Sex and the City" the movie.


Alexandra Burke white embellished dress is a little ill fitting on the bodice and her black shoes are atrocious with this dress. Why black heels and white eye shadow?


Beverly Knight looks sexy as hell in this black sequined mini dress.


Mel B looks beyond cheap in this peach embellished dress. I thought she was getting child support from Eddie Murphy?


I am looooooving Terri Seymour magenta satin strapless dress. The color is sensational!



This is what looking fabulous is all about! Kimberly Walsh looks wonderful in this black rosette one-shoulder Temperly London dress.


Cheryl Cole looks elegant in this black one-shouldered flirty dress.


I am totally addicted to ruffles. Everyone of my blouses has some type of ruffle detail on them. Tess Daly is not helping my addiction because she looks awesome in this blush ruffled dress. I would kill for this dress. I just wished she wore nude heels instead of black to complete this killer look.


Finally, Some delicious color! Louise Redknapp looks magical in this multi colored Peter Pilotto dress.

No comments: