Sunday, October 04, 2009

Paris Fashion Week: Lanvin




















Front Row


Janet Jackson looks wonderful in her black sculptural Lanvin dress.

Brilliant, Brilliant and beyond Brilliant is all I can say about Albar Elbaz. When it comes to Lanvin, I am looking for glamour, opulent and sculptural pieces and I wasn't disappointed. Every garment in the collection was draped beautifully with master craftsmanship. I recently received a purple alligator Lanvin purse in my store and it was gone within 5 minutes. His garments last about 2 minutes!

The Lanvin collection consist of beautiful sculptural asymmetrical pieces. The color palette was vibrant red, chartreuse, teal, neutral and black. The textured garments and fabulous pleated jumpers blew me away.

If I could wear Lanvin the rest of my life, I would be in Fashion Heaven!

No comments: