Thursday, October 01, 2009

MOBO Awards 2009



I am so delighted to see Keri Hilson looking sophisticated for a change. It's not any gimmicks or silly hairstyles, she is just being herself. She looks amazing in this red satin bell shaped D&G dress.



Alexandra Burke looks beyond fabulous in this navy sequined Emilo Pucci asymmetrical dress.



One thing I hate is denim from head to toe but leather from head to toe is even worst. This is not "Delirious"(if you are under 30, you won't remember this movie) and Kelly Rowland, you are not Eddie Murphy! Those hideous leopard booties are not helping either.



Beverly Knight is giving me glamour in this lovely black rosette one-shouldered dress.



I swear that I didn't know this was the singer Egypt. I thought this was a female impersonator! Everything about this look simply all wrong.



Why, Why, and Why, Latoya Jackson?

No comments: