Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life's 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards


Kim Kardashian
looks outstanding in this white ruched draped Altuzarra dress paired with nude Brian Atwood platforms. I loooooove everything about this dress especially the bold shoulders. She is pure perfection from head to toe!



Another perfect look! Katie Cassidy once again made me happy looking awesome in this black plunge bold shoulders dress paired with black peep-toes. I adore her 60's up-do.


Pouf and bold shouders ruled the red carpet. Selena Gomez looks incredible in this black pouf sleeves Notte by Marchesa dress. I love her pop of color red lips.



Melody Thorton looks edgy in this blush leather bustier ensemble. For some odd reason, I don't mind her taupe leather gloves



Sophia Bush is on fire in this sexy black lace Max Azria dress!



Everyone always complaining about Hayden Panettiere dressing too old for her age. I rather see her looking a little older and chic than cheap and young. She looks divine in this lavender ruched Dennis Basso dress.



Model Julia Kurbatova decided to spice things up a little bit in this sexy papaya ruffled dress.


Kelly Osbourne also look chic in her white embellished split sleeves top paired with a simple black skirt.



Jessica Lowndes looks beyond hip and cool in her boyfriend jacket, printed top and black skinny pants.



I am all about textures and Jessica Stone's black textured dress is giving it to me.


Choreographer Robin Anton is rocking the ever so popular orange one-shouldered Alexander Wang dress.

No comments: