Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"Law Abiding Citizen" Los Angeles Premiere


Sanaa Lathan looks incredible once again in this gray split sleeves Rachel Pally dress. I adore her 1940's up-do and her make-up is also flawless.


Regina Hall is giving me 1920's glamour in this black sequined mini dress. I still remember her as "Candy" the exotic dancer from the movie "The Best Man".



Viola Davis
is truly radiant in this fuchsia satin strapless David Meister dress. I am loving her hair and thank God that her make-up is more naturally and not greasy.



Eva Marcille is giving me a too much at once. I loooooove her military jacket and camel thigh-high boots but not together. Her face for some reason looks too much like a caricature.



Are you kidding me? Emerald Young is too adorable for words. She does look a little too grown but she is too cute!

No comments: