Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keep A Child Alive 6th Annual Black Ball


ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I can't believe what I am witnessing. Iman continues to look flawless time after time and this is no exception. This black sequined belted one-shouldered Thakoon dress is too spectacular for words.

I simply adore the draping and the tulle details. I would kill my first born for this dress.

Iman's sleek bob and perfect make-up is unbelievable. It's no way this woman is human!


Speaking of another flawless moment! Halle Berry looks beyond gorgeous in this sexy sequined cut-out Kaufman Franco dress. Now, this is a way to wear black.

I am so delighted that she went back to her classic pixie cut.



I have to admit that I wasn't too crazy about Kerry Washington black and white duchess satin corsage Marchesa dress because she kind of look like a beauty pageant contestant but it grew on me. She looks amazing and elegant as usual.



What's up with the hot ass coat Mary J. Blige? Why couldn't she unleash the dragon for the red carpet? I am getting hot just looking at her!


Speaking of hot and stuffy. I fear for Estelle's life because I thought she was choking. Why is her blouse button up to her eyeballs? Did she think she was going to a conference?

Unlike Mary and Estelle, Paula Patton lighting it up a little bit in this cute multi printed Proenza Schouler dress. I looove her rust sparkly clutch and Camilla Skovgaard sandals.


Gayle King looks lovely in her champagne floral print dress. I know her statement necklace and belt are a bit much together but as you all know, I do love the drama!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Iman seriously just slapped the hell out of me. Her beauty is not recognized nearly enough. Stunning!

rainbows in moonlight said...

Iman is such a timeless beauty!