Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fashion Group International 26th Annual Night Of Stars


Can this woman ever have a bad day? Hecky No! Iman looks flawless in this silver sparkly Michael Kors dress. This is just ridiculous how gorgeous this woman look every time on the red carpet.



Mary J. Blige looks fantastic in this black woven crystal beaded Gucci dress. This is one of my favorite looks from Mary.



Talking about Old Hollywood elegance. Evan Rachel Wood is giving me glamour in this spectacular red satin draped Gucci dress. I simply adore the fringe on the sleeves.


The glamour keeps coming! Emmy Rossum looks marvelous in this gold liquid draped dress. I loooooove this dress to death!


Dita Von Teese is keeping the glamour alive. She looks sensational in this black ruffled dress. Her unique headpiece is out of this world!



Apparently Eva Mendes didn't receive the "glamour memo". The only excuse for this miscellaneous Calvin Klein dress is her luggage got lost at the airport! Drab, Drab and nothing about the Drab!



It took me about ten minutes to realize this was my girl Gwen Stefani. I thought it was Dontella Versace or Madonna. What happen? Did she get some work done? Why, Oh Why, Oh Why?

Gwen was such a beautiful girl. Please Hollywood, stop with the foolishness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just think she hasn't the usual harsh make up and is trying a natural look, i also think that they've shadowed her nose. You've said nothing about the outfit?

Liberian Girl said...

I was so shock about her face, I could not focus on her outfit.

You are certainly right about the make-up.

Her ensemble is cute but it's not a wow factor.

Anonymous said...

It seems like her boobs her hanging to the waist.