Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Can It!!!" Charity Event


Sophie Theallet is one of my favorite new designers and this is the reason why!

Veronica Webb looks amazing in this gorgeous black multi printed ensemble. I love the draping of the print to give the dress a little drama.

Gentleman's Ball 2009


I absolutely love this couple! Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are so cute together hence the way they are gazing into each other's eyes.

Demi Moore is rocking my other favorite designer Prabal Gurung black and white printed dress . I simply adore the bow detail.


Chanel Iman looks like an ice princess in this delicate pale pink and silver embellished Ralph Lauren strapless dress.



Emmy Rossum has really been underestimated because she brings it every single time on the red carpet.

She looks sexy as hell in this black mesh cut-out Ferragamo dress. She might be my next it girl!

No comments: