Friday, October 16, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Samantha Thavasa" Special Meet and Greet With Beyonce


Beyonce looks absolutely adorable in this black ruffled strapless Roberto Cavalli dress paired with electric blue Rock & Republic heels and a metallic Samantha Thavasa bag. I am so delighted that she is giving the sequins a rest for a change.

"Infatuation" Lip Gloss Line


Kim Kardashian looks great in her silver sequined jacket paired with a white tee and a cute black with satin panel skirt. I am loooooving her YSL booties.

Vintage Valentino Benefit for MOCA


I am not falling out of my chair for Garcelle Beauvais Nilon black tiered dress but she still looks wonderful.



My chair did tilt a little bit for Maria Bello sexy and elegant off -the-shoulders Valentino dress.



Not only did I fall out of my chair, I am rolling on the floor and not for a good reason. What in the name of foolishness is on top of Tichina Arnold head? It looks like a dead skunk. Total Foolishness!

Whom ever is responsible for this hairstyle needs to be haul off and shot!

No comments: