Sunday, October 04, 2009

2009 New York Film Festival: " Precious"



Paula Patton looks absolutely gorgeous in this steel gray one-shouldered Altuzarra dress paired with sensational gray patent Michael Kors booties.



If you are going to wear black, this is how to do it. Mary J. Blige looks chic as ever in her black sleeveless turtle neck dress. I am losing my mind over her stunning black crocodile clutch. I would kill everyone in my path for this bag!



I am sooooo tired of Mariah Carey and this look. It's like she is trap in a time warp from the early nineties. Fashion is all about revolving and she is stuck in a rut!



Sherri Shepard looks divine in this burgundy embroidered dress.



Actress Xosha Requemore looks amazing in this gun metal sparkly strapless dress. My only complaint is her beauty pageant hair. I wish her hair was down and straight.



I love drama but actress Chyna Layne is taking it a little too far. The silhouette of the dress is fabulous so she didn't need the pattern. Her hair also needed to be simple and pulled back.

No comments: