Friday, September 25, 2009

Variety's 1st Annual Power Of Women Luncheon


Anne Hathway looks absolutely spectacular in this citrus ruffled strapless Lela Rose dress.



Christina Applegate looks beyond fabulous in this apple green chiffon Dior dress.



I don't mind white after Labor Day but Vanessa Williams is taking it too far! She does looks great in her white breezy dress but I wished she chose nude heels instead. Her new hair is growing on me.




Olivia Wilde looks just okay in this black and white printed dress and what's up with those old lady granny shoes?




Now this is beyond elegant! Maria Bello is giving me effortless chic in this wonderful white pants suit.




White was a popular color last night. Paula Abdul looks beautiful in this white belted eyelet dress. I am not crazy about her greasy hair though.



I think I was the only one on earth who didn't care for January Jones futuristic Versace dress she wore to the Emmys but I still stand by my choice. She looks great in this black ruched BCBG Max Azria dress.





I find it diffficult to believe of all the talented hair stylist in LA that Christina Aguilera hair looks a hot tacky mess. Why does she always look like she is auditioning for a role in an adult movie? Grow up and be chic for once!

No comments: