Monday, September 14, 2009

MTV Music Awards: Worst Dressed Divas


It's really nothing you can do with Lady Gaga but sit there and shake your head. I truly admire her for her creativity but it has to be wearable. I don't even know where to begin with this utter foolishness! I am just delighted she is not wearing her famous panties!


You can take the stripper out of the strip club but you can't take the strip club out of the stripper. I can't believe only a month ago I was praising Amber Rose for her wardrobe. I don't think a 5 dollar hooker will wear this snake skin jumper on the stroll!


I have to admit that Keri Hilson looks sexy and not sleazy unlike Amber Rose but I hate the embellishments on the sleeves. What do you guys think about her ensemble?


Katy Perry's silver metallic dress just has too much going on with the spikes and jewels.


What the hell? This has to be the worst ensemble combination in history. Even Adrienne Bailon has that why am I wearing this foolishness on her face? Her stylist needs to be haul off and shot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Keri's 80's jumper. She looks great. Amber on the other hand is a hot ghetto mess:).

Deanna Jackson said...

Amber Rose....if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...you get my drift!!

Dina's Days said...

Amber, Halloween is Oct 31. You're a month too early. Come back next month.

Anonymous said...

Did Katy Perry raid Beyonce's closet? =]