Tuesday, September 22, 2009

London Fashion Week: Burberry Front Row


Freida Pinto looks spectacular in this pale yellow twisted Burberry dress. I miss her on the red carpet and this is the reason why. She always look flawless!



Talking about looking flawless. Emmy Watson is working the hell out of this gold sparkly Burberry dress paired with fantastic criss-cross heels.



Victoria Beckham wore her own chic black flair dress. It was a little boring for my taste after all this is London Fashion Week. Bring on the drama!



If my fashion icon Anna Wintour takes off her glasses for you, it must be serious! She looks amazing in this metallic Oscar de la Renta dress.



Minus the hideous knee socks, I adore Agyness Deyn ensemble. I love her feminine Burberry dress paired with a gray rocker bold shoulders jacket. I would kill for that jacket.


Alexa Chung is rocking the Burberry icon trench coat and she looks fabulous!

2 comments:

wedding said...

I love,love,love fashion show.....

limo said...

Emma looks stunning.....