Wednesday, September 09, 2009

" I Can Do Bad All By Myself" New York Premiere


Even though Taraji P. Henson looks sexy in this black bustier Dolce & Gabbana dress, I was a little disappointed because this was not a wow factor. Everything about this look is average. From her hair to her black peep-toe heels. Nothing to write home about.




Now this is something to write home about! Mary J. Blige looks stunning in this white ruched bold shoulders dress. She is bringing on the heat especially with her nude funky Salvatore Ferragamo platforms. This is how to wear white after Labor Day. She stole the thunder from poor Taraji!




Terri Vaughn looks amazing in this turquoise one shouldered ruffled Diane Von Furstenberg dress. She looks flawless from head to toe!


Gayle King looks elegant as ever in this chic fuchsia sheath dress paired with a sensational statement necklace.


Singer Egypt also opted for a pretty ruffled fuchsia dress.


I am crazy about Free black ruffled satin jacket because it's beyond fabulous.


Taraji P. Henson and her costar CSI Miami, Adam Rodriguez would make such a cute couple in real life. Idris Elba may have to step over because Adam is gorgeouuuus!

10 comments:

CrayonGirl said...

Are those shoes MJB wearing by "Salvatore Ferragamo" ?

And, in the movie/on the set, MJB wore a grey dress with a black mesh overlay. Please! can you identify this dress designer?

Liberian Girl said...

Yes, her shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo. Thanx for the ID. I am not sure of the designer of her grey dress but as soon as I find out, I will inform you.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know the designer of the grey dress with black mesh overlay that Mary J Blige wore in the movie I Can Do Bad All By Myself.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know where to get or the name of the designer of the versatile black dress Tarji wore in the movie I can Do Bad All By Myself? She scene when she went to church?

Anonymous said...

that black dress taraji had on in the church scene was BEAUTIFUL. Never seen a dress like that. If you can find out the designer I would also love to know!!

Anonymous said...

YES! Somebody PLEASE tell me how to find the black dress Taraji wore in the church scene.

Anonymous said...

I would really love to know where to get MJB dress from. The grey one with the black mesh.

Anonymous said...

Did anybody find out about the black dress she wore at the church scene

Anonymous said...

who made that dress it is awesome

Unknown said...

Please tell me the dress designer for I can do bad all by myself