Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion's Night Out Events


Dior Fashion's Night Out


Even though I would've loved to have seen some color, Iman still looks chic as always in all black. I am loving her black clutch.



Charlize Theron wore a sophisticated Dior ensemble. Her sleek gray coat complimented her fabulous silver ruched dress.


Bergdorf Goodman Fashion's Night Out


I am not sure what is going on here. Victoria Beckham is attending the same school of "Trying Too Hard". It's the same school honor roll student Rihanna attends. It's not anything good that I can say about this look except she is on trend with the thigh-high boots but they should be worn with a simple piece. Talking about a hot mess!

Rachel Roy's Fushion line


Rachel Roy is introducing her new fusion line at Macy's. I can't wait to check out her new inexpensive line because I simple adore all of her collections and now I can finally afford to wear her garments. She looks wonderful in her printed one-shouldered top paired with skinny pants.


FIT's 4th Annual Artistry Of Fashion Award Luncheon


Every time I see Maggie Gyllenhaal, I think of poor Johnny on "The Fashion Show" that copied her leopard Lanvin dress she wore to Golden Globes awards. She looks great in this multi printed Dries Van Noten dress.

1 comment:

She's Gotta Have It said...

vickie b. looks very strange, and the boots are lovely