Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Fame" Los Angeles Premiere


I'm sorry, I thought this was "Fame" not Dream Girls! Even though Naturi Naughton is way over dress, she looks stunning in this purple mermaid Julianna Bass dress.



Kristy Flores looks adorable in this blue strapless dress.



Kherington Payne looks great in this metallic Christian Cota wrap dress.


Community Leadership Awards Reception





Eva Pigford is giving me chic in this charcoal sheath dress.


After all of these years, Blair Underwood is still scrumptiouuuus!


Music Inspired By The Film More Than A Game


LaLa Vasquez looks amazing in this magenta one-shouldered dress. I love that she didn't wear tights and kept her legs bare.


"Zombieland" Los Angeles Premiere


Words can't express how I looooove Amber Heard white sculptural bold shoulders Paule Ka dress. The expose zipper is simply divine.



Emma Stone looks gorgeous in this red draped back Alberta Ferretti dress.


No comments: