Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fabulous Events

Fenton/Fallon Boutique Opening


I would kill everyone in my path to get to Michelle Monaghan stunning Acne electric blue sculptural one-shouldered dress. The only thing I would get rid of is the necklace other than that this look is on fire!

Anna Sui For Target


Anna Sui is designing a line at Target catering to the "Gossip Girls" clientele. Blake Lively looks great in this neutral tiered Anna Sui dress.



June Ambrose looks fabulous as always in a gray boyfriend jacket paired with draped white dress and a Hermes Birkin bag. I am dying over her nude peep- toe platforms!



Model Sessilee Lopez just look okay. Just because you are a supermodel, doesn't mean you don't have to make an effort!

"Whiteout" Los Angeles Premiere


Kate Beckinsale
looks amazing in this black strapless Jil Sander dress but she is a one trick pony. I would love to see her in something else.



Is Kim Kardashian bipolar? I can't believe she is back to a burnette just when I was getting used to her being blond. She looks sleek and chic in her black blazer and skinny jeans. I love it when she is not trying too hard.

Text-A-Thon


Kelly Ripa is wearing the dress of the moment. She looks sensational in this purple strapless Victoria Beckham dress.

No comments: