Saturday, September 12, 2009

2009 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards


Selena Gomez
looks spectacular in this silver embellished Marchesa dress. Everything from her hair to make-up is simply beautiful.


Jamie-Lynn Sigler looks radiant in this coral J. Mendel dress. I love the textured ruffles on the bodice of the dress.


The color of Ashley Tisdale's strapless Nicole Miller dress is beyond fabulous. I am loving the masculine black studded belt paired with such a sweet dress. I am not loving her hair. The only one who can wear a side ponytail is a 5 year old!


Mary Steenburgen looks fantastic in this exquisite purple draped dress.


Is this a beauty pageant? Lisa Edelstein dress has too much going on the top for my taste. Without that Texas embellishment, the dress would be more elegant.


Actress Mary Lynn Rajskub is giving me old Hollywood in this beautiful navy Nicole Miller strapless dress. My only request is to have "the girls" up high next time.



I know actress Janie Bryant dress looks like a topping of a wedding cake but for some reason I adore it. The purple color is magnificent and I love the embellished belt.


Purple was the color of choice for the evening. Kathy Griffith looks wonderful in this knotted haltered dress.

1 comment:

SweetLadySutton said...

Mary Steenburgen looks fabulous. Janie Bryant looks totally ridiculous in that three tier gown.